Reduced opening hours
We have reduced our opening hours Monday to Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Measures of social distancing
- The number of customers inside our stores is limited at the same time.
- A sign reminding everyone to respect social distancing as well as our protocols for hygiene is located at the entrance of the store.
- Floor indicators have been installed to help our customers and employees respect the distance and the direction of circulation.
- Plexiglas screens will be present in front of our service and sales counters.
- Audio messages will be broadcasted on our telephone system to inform our clients, partners and suppliers of the distancing rules that apply in-store.
Cleaning and disinfecting the store
- We ensure the frequent cleaning of our facilities, especially the busiest areas.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of doorknobs, phones, workstations and any other surface that is used frequently.
- The disinfection of the payment machine and surfaces at the checkouts after each customer.
- A hand-cleaning station is located at the entrance of the store. Customers will be required to wash their hands before entering the store.
Cleaning and disinfecting of equipment
Before equipment is rented, our employees complete a thorough. We use Health Canada-approved disinfectants and follow manufacturers’ instructions to clean surfaces. For example, cleaned surfaces can be the steering wheel, controls, buttons, handles, operator seat, seat belts and buckles and more if necessary.
Delivery of equipment
Delivery drivers will no longer be required to obtain signatures. Instead, they will take a photo of the equipment delivered and verbally obtain a recipient name using social distancing. The recipient’s name will be entered on the delivery documents.
Our customer service
- Our staff numbers are currently reduced, please be patient with our team.
- Cash payment is prohibited until further notice.
- Any employee who returns to work must undergo Covid-19 preventive measures training by SST en ligne.
- Any employee who needs to return to work will be required to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire to ensure their health.
- We are open
- We are cautious
- We have substantial inventories to serve you
- We will keep you updated via our website, email or social media